by SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd in Chennai, Erode, Trichy, Salem, Madurai, Pondicherry, Nagercoil, Coimbatore, Thanjavur
Major locations in Tamil Nadu like Chennai, Erode, Dharmapuri, Namakkal, Kumbakonam, Salem, Manapparai, Thiruturaipundi, Mayiladuthurai, Trichy, Pudukottai, Udumalpet, Pondicherry, Coimbatore, Sathyamangalam, Srirangam, Tiruvannamalai, Dindigul.
1. Achieving unit business goals through quality recruitment and training of Insurance Advisors
2. Develop business segments as per company strategy with compliance
Reporting To Branch Manager
1. To recruit team of Insurance Advisors as per the corporate strategy
2. To ensure and maintain levels of productivity as prescribed
3. To focus on and develop various business segments as per the sales strategy
4. To train IAs with the help of training team
5. To uphold the brand image and ensure compliance with all internal as well as external regulations
2) Branch / Divisional Sales Manager
3) Insurance Advisors
4) Ops manager
Measures of success
Achievement of sales targets and others parameters, retention
Salary:INR 2,00,000 – 4,25,000 P.A. Perfomance bonus + Reimbursements
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category:Life Insurance/Financial Services
, unit manager
, life insurance
, sales manager
, agency manager
, TN – Others
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:(UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization) AND (PG – Post Graduation Not Required) AND ( Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required)
Graduate with 2-5 years of relevant experience, MBA(Marketing) preferred
1. Sound Knowledge of IRDA regulations
2. Good Communication Skills.
3. Good team building skills
4. Good knowledge of underwriting and ops processes
5. Training and motivation capacity
6. Knowledge of finance, investment
SBI Life Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between the State Bank of India and BNP Paribas Assurance. SBI Life Insurance is registered with an authorized capital of Rs 2000 crores and a Paid-up capital of Rs 1000 Crores. SBI owns 74% of the total capital and BNP Paribas Assurance the remaining 26%.
State Bank of India enjoys the largest banking franchise in India. Along with its 6 Associate Banks, SBI Group has the unrivalled strength of over 16,000 branches across the country, arguably the largest in the world.
BNP Paribas Assurance is the life and property & casualty insurance unit of BNP Paribas – Euro Zone’s leading Bank. BNP Paribas, part of the world’s top 6 group of banks by market value and a European leader in global banking and financial services, is one of the oldest foreign banks with a presence in India dating back to 1860. BNP Paribas Assurance is the fourth largest life insurance company in France, and a worldwide leader in Creditor insurance products offering protection to over 50 million clients. BNP Paribas Assurance operates in 41 countries mainly through the bancassurance and partnership model.
SBI Life has a unique multi-distribution model encompassing vibrant Bancassurance, Retail Agency, Institutional Alliances and Corporate Solutions distribution channels.
SBI Life extensively leverages the SBI Group as a platform for cross-selling insurance products along with its numerous banking product packages such as housing loans and personal loans. SBI’s access to over 100 million accounts across the country provides a vibrant base for insurance penetration across every region and economic strata in the country ensuring true financial inclusion.
Agency Channel, comprising of the most productive force of more than 68,000 Insurance Advisors, offers door to door insurance solutions to customers.